Start Shopping Online Today. Customize Monthly Payments and Get an Instant Trade-In Estimate!
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
It started with a wrench and a dream back in 1923. LG Peterson was fresh out of the Army where he was attached to the Ambulance Core as a driver and mechanic during WWI. The Military had recently deployed motorized ambulances which were replacing horse-drawn carriages and LG had a knack for fixing them.
After the war he decided to open as a Durant, Star and Buick Dealer. As Peterson Motor Company grew, LG was offered the Durant distributorship either in Boise, Idaho or Phoenix, Arizona in 1928, and eventually A Hudson distributorship in 1933. He chose to keep his family’s roots in Idaho and packed up and moved Peterson Motor Company to Boise–down on 12th and Main.
That same year Marvin Peterson–LG’s son–was born and so the legacy began. Marvin would eventually take over in 1950 and in April 1964 he struck a deal with Toyota to open the first dealership in Idaho.
Then, in 1984 and fresh out of college, Mark Peterson came on as the Manager of the Jeep store. With Marvin’s experience and Mark’s fresh ideas and customer focus, Peterson outgrew their location on 12th and Main and moved to the current location on Fairview and Maple Grove.
Now four generations strong–with Mark’s sons Brady and Nils joining the team–Peterson Auto Group is Idaho’s largest Car Dealership chain and is privately owned and operated.
We live in the community where the dealerships are located and are in the stores on a day-to-day basis. This allows family values and relationships to permeate the businesses and create a real family atmosphere for our employees and our customers.
Peterson views a car sale as the beginning of a relationship and a welcome into the family. Over the years, many of our clients are 3rd and 4th generation customers and have bought and serviced multiple cars with us.
Our History and commitment to longevity, maintaining a safe and secure environment, with a relentless focus on customer service and our attention to the community, are what’s built the Peterson brand over the last 90 years.
With 10 brands and 5 locations in Boise, Meridian, and Nampa, Peterson Auto Group stands out as the automotive dealer with integrity and honesty. It is our goal to truly satisfy the transportation needs of the families in our community and provide high-quality service and care long after the sale is made.
– Our promise to assist you in finding the right new Dodge or Jeep SUV, RAM truck or Chrysler, with the right options and help you find the best way for you to purchase, lease, or finance your new vehicle. All delivered in a timely manner.
– Factory trained technicians to service and maintain your new vehicle. Our service department at Peterson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM rank with the best in the region.
– These same technicians are trained to find minor problems before they become a major expense. Also, we are happy to be one of the few service facilities to work on all makes and models of cars and trucks so you don’t have to drive all over town.
– A state of the art full service body shop with a certified Master Painter. We work on all makes and models.
– Free shuttle service to and from home or work anytime you are in for service.
For a car shopping experience like no other, you can’t miss our southern Idaho Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealership. Come see us for professional, personal service and a large inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles.
5801 E Gate Blvd, Nampa, ID 83687, USA